Mel Gibson was born in Peekskill, NY...but moved to Australia.
- His father, Hutton Gibson, moved the family from upstate New York to Sydney, New South Wales, Australia in 1968 after winning as a contestant on "Jeopardy".
Naomi Watts was born in Shoreham, England...but moved to Australia when she was 14.
- Naomi once appeared in an Australian television commercial turning down a date with Tom Cruise for her mum's lamb roast.
- Naomi is best friends with Nicole Kidman and dates Heath Ledger.
Nicole Kidman was born in Honolulu, Hawaii..almost immediately moved to Washington, D.C...then three years later moved to Australia.
- Nicole's first love was ballet.
- Nicole dropped out of high school to pursue acting.
Russell Crowe was born in New Zealand...but has been living in Australia since he was a small child.
- Russell dropped out of high school.
- Lost his front tooth playing rugby when he was ten. Never got it fixed until, at the insistence of the director for "The Crossing, " who paid for it out of his own pocket.